With only two major components, the Fully Split Mechanical Seals (HSP-32) simplifies installation without requiring equipment tear down. Semi-cartridge rotating and stationary assemblies eliminate equipment measurements and handling of small intricate components, including seal faces and gaskets. Innovative design with enhanced pressure capability makes the SP-56 ideal for paper mills, waste water treatment facilities, soda ash processing and light chemical plants.
- No need to completely dismantle the pump and primary driver for seal installation. The HSP-56 installs around the shaft, outside the seal chamber.
- Easy installation with minimal effort due to the unitized component, semi-cartridge design.
- Product leakage across the faces is minimized by maintaining rotor and stator face squareness with a robust, extended rotor assembly.
- The HSP-56 can handle mixer equipment run outs up to .060 inch (1.5 mm) TIR radial shaft movement, accommodating demanding mixer characteristics.
- The optimized HSP-56 face loading of Mechanical Face Seal maintains face to face seal contact even during fluctuating pressure conditions that otherwise could cause leakage.
- High viscosity media can be a challenge to friction driven faces. The HSP-56 has direct drive pins in the faces for positive sealing integrity.
- Material: Metal
- Pressure: 1.8 Mpa
- Speed: 15 m/s